Healthy mix of vegetable juices for children
Do you also have trouble getting your little ones to eat enough vegetables? Then the Kids Box from Sapje is the solution. This handy box full of organic vegetable juices with a sweet and fresh taste has been specially formulated for children.
The tastiest vegetable juice for children
Kids love juice. Having them drink our deliciously colourful and tasty juice gives them all the extra needed vegetables without them realising it. So many hidden vegetables that they would probably normally never eat, are in a juice! It’s carefully masked by delicious fruit, but not too much! Just enough for the flavour to be sweet enough for them to drink it. Each bottle contains 370 to 400 grams of vegetables.
How Many Vegetables Do Children Need?
Children need an average of 100 to 200 grams of vegetables per day. According to a 2017 study by Statistics Netherlands, less than half of Dutch children eat the required amount of vegetables. Do your children also not eat enough vegetables? Chances are that they will have no problems with half a bottle of vegetable juice from our Kids Box per day. This will already give them more than enough vegetables. And you can you drink the other half yourself …win win.
Contents of the Kids Box from Sapje
The Kids Box from Sapje consists of six different vegetable juices that children love. We briefly introduce them to you:
- Fresh, a sweet and spicy carrot juice full of vitamin A, for healthy eyes
- Sunny, a juice with yellow beet and bell pepper full of vitamin C, for a strong immune system
- Recover, a sweet and sour juice with beet and cherries full of potassium, for healthy muscles
- Hydrate, a summer juice with melon, rhubarb and raspberry, for a good moisture balance
- Energy, a powerful juice with beetroot, purple carrot and purple kale
- Ron’s sapje, a tropical juice with passion fruit, pineapple and butternut squash
The benefits of the Kids Box from Sapje
- Cheaper: A box of juices is 5% cheaper than the total amount of the same juices if you order them separately.
- Varied: The Kids Box consists of six different flavors of vegetable juice.
- Well stocked: With 24 bottles of vegetable juice per box, you have enough for almost 2 months worth of juice. Given you give your child half a bottle each day.
- Organic: This is 100% pure and organic juice, without added sugars and preservatives.
- Naturally healthy: The vegetable juices are hand pressed with the slow juicer and frozen in the shock freezer for optimal preservation of the healthy nutrients.
- Easy: Order the box of vegetable juices online and decide for yourself where and when we have to deliver it. Then you only have to defrost the juices for a fresh, healthy and tasty result.
- 1978 Kcal
- 40,80 gr
- 12,45 gr
- Saturated Fat
- 5,06 gr
- 389 gr
- Natural Sugars
- 251 gr
- 7,3 gr
- Food fibres
- 67,80 gr
Allergy information contains carrot
Potassium> 1063% of RDA
Good for blood pressure, supports normal muscle function and plays an important role in the functioning of the nerves.
Vitamin A> 2036% of RDA
Good for vision, and contributes to normal iron metabolism, helps care for the skin from the inside out and has a positive influence on the immune system.
Vitamin B1> 253% of RDA
Good for the heart, memory and concentration. Has a positive influence on the functioning of the nervous system.
Vitamin B2> 208% of RDA
Promotes energy metabolism, protects cells and helps reduce fatigue and tiredness.
Vitamin B3> 173% of RDA
Activates the natural energy in the body. Is important for healthy skin and a good memory. Helps reduce fatigue and tiredness.
Vitamin B5> 240% of RDA
Supports energy metabolism, helps to reduce fatigue and helps with tension.
Vitamin B6> 343% of RDA
Important for the formation of red blood cells, promotes energy metabolism, contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity and helps reduce fatigue.
Folic acid> 695% of RDA
Helps the body create and maintain new cells. Sufficient folic acid is particularly important for the formation of red blood cells.
Vitamin C> 1265% of RDA
Supports your immune system and is an anti-oxidant, protecting it against free radicals. Contributes to the formation of collagen, which is important for healthy blood vessels and beautiful skin. Is important for a well-functioning mind and the optimal functioning of the nerves.
Vitamin E> 200% of RDA
An antioxidant that strengthens the immune system. Helps protect body cells from damage caused by pollution and sunlight, among other things.
Vitamin K> 1016% of RDA
Promotes blood clotting. Supports the absorption of minerals in bone tissue and contributes to the formation and maintenance of strong bones.
Calcium> 233% of RDA
Promotes blood clotting. Helps to keep skeleton and teeth strong and is good for muscles. Helps energy levels.
Fluoride> 63% of RDA
Contributes to strong teeth and supports the mineral balance in tooth enamel.
Phosphorus> 281% of RDA
Contributes to the normal functioning of cell membranes and the maintenance of strong bones. Promotes energy metabolism.
Iron> 263% of RDA
Supports the formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin, contributes to the process of cell renewal, helps the immune system, has a beneficial effect on normal oxygen transport in the body and keeps the mind clear.
Iodine> 76% of RDA
Contributes to normal thyroid hormone production and thyroid function.
Copper> 400% of RDA
Supports iron transport in the body, is good for the nervous and immune systems and helps protect body cells.
Magnesium> 213% of RDA
Helps maintain strong bones, contributes to a good electrolyte balance and is good for concentration.
Manganese> 680% of RDA
Important for the normal formation of connective tissue in cartilage and bones, is good for the skeleton and works to protect against free radicals.
Zinc> 168% of RDA
Is conducive to concentration, good for hair and nails and helps to keep the skin healthy.