Celery juice box
Pure & organic celery juice for your immune system*
With organic celery juice you give your immune system optimal support. This fresh green juice is full of vitamin C, vitamin B6 and folic acid*. Do you want to take advantage of the many health benefits of pure and fresh celery juice, but don’t have the time to make it yourself? Then this box full of organic celery juices from our slow juicer is the ideal solution. They’re made from nothing but the best quality organic celery, with just a little organic lemon with zest for flavor (and the extra vitamins).
Box with 24 bottles of super healthy celery juice
Celery juice has been hailed for its healthy properties in recent years. Celery naturally contains large amounts of vitamins and minerals. But if you’ve ever chewed down a raw celery stalk, you know it’s not easy to eat a lot of it every day. Our Organic Celery Juice is a great way to still enjoy the health benefits of celery. It provides a high concentration of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
What Makes Celery Juice Healthy?
The health benefits of celery juice can be explained by the high amount of healthy nutrients it contains. The nutritional value of one bottle of our celery juice is therefore impressive. This includes the following amounts of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants:
- 137% of the RDI for vitamin K.
- 120% of the RDI for vitamin C.
- 106% of the RDI for vitamin A.
- 58% of the RDI for potassium
- 38% of the RDI for vitamin B2
- 35% of the RDI for calcium
- 29% of the RDI for folic acid
- 20+% of the RDI for vitamins B1 & B6, copper, manganese and phosphorus
The health benefits of celery juice
Celery juice contains a unique combination of nutrients that support your immune system, but it has even more health benefits. Celery juice is drunk, among other things, for the following health benefits:
- it helps protect your cells against free radicals by, among other things, vitamin C and manganese
- it helps maintain normal blood pressure through potassium
- it supports the functioning of your digestive system with calcium
- it supports the functioning of your muscles and nerves with potassium
- it contributes to the maintenance of strong bones and teeth through vitamin K
- it promotes the maintenance of healthy skin through vitamin A
- it supports your energy level and helps with fatigue by, among other things, vitamin B2
- it is good for your concentration, memory and mood due to, among other things, vitamin B6
The benefits of the Celery Juice Box from Sapje
- Advantages: A box of juices is 5% cheaper than the total amount of the same juices if you order them separately.
- Well-filled: With 24 celery juices you can go almost a whole month with juice
- Organic: This is 100% pure and organic celery juice, without added sugars and preservatives.
- Naturally healthy: The celery juices are hand-squeezed with the slow juicer and frozen in the shock freezer for optimal preservation of the healthy nutrients.
- Advantageous: A box of juices or shots is 5% cheaper than the total amount of the same juices or shots if you order them separately.
- Easy: Order the celery juice box online and decide for yourself where and when we deliver it. Then you only have to defrost the juices for a fresh, healthy and tasty result.
- “Our juices are an excellent addition as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.”
Nutrition factsNutritional value pertotal celery juice box
- 1325 kcal
- 87 gr
- 0 gr
- Saturated Fat
- 0 gr
- 177 gr
- Natural Sugars
- 88 gr
- 11,5 gr
- Food fibres
- 104 gr
Allergy information contains celery
Vitamins & mineralsShown as a percentage of the reference intake (RI).
RI of an average adult is 8400 kJ / 2000 kcal per day.
Potassium> 695% of RDA
Good for blood pressure, supports normal muscle function and plays an important role in the functioning of the nerves.
Vitamin A> 1266% of RDA
Good for vision, and contributes to normal iron metabolism, helps care for the skin from the inside out and has a positive influence on the immune system.
Vitamin B1> 325% of RDA
Good for the heart, memory and concentration. Has a positive influence on the functioning of the nervous system.
Vitamin B2> 454% of RDA
Promotes energy metabolism, protects cells and helps reduce fatigue and tiredness.
Vitamin B3> 210% of RDA
Activates the natural energy in the body. Is important for healthy skin and good for memory. Helps reduce tiredness and fatigue.
Vitamin B5> 183% of RDA
Supports energy metabolism, helps to reduce fatigue and helps with tension.
Vitamin B6> 314% of RDA
Is important for the formation of red blood cells, promotes energy metabolism, contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity and helps reduce fatigue.
Folic acid> 348% of RDA
Helps the body create and maintain new cells. Folic acid supports, among other things, the production of red and white blood cells.
Vitamin C> 1440% of RDA
Supports your immune system and is an antioxidant, which protects against free radicals. Contributes to the formation of collagen, which is important for healthy blood vessels and healthy skin. Contributes to a clear mind and the proper functioning of the nerves.
Vitamin E> 92% of RDA
Is an antioxidant. Helps protect body cells against damage from pollution and sunlight, among other things.
Vitamin K> 1648% of RDA
Helps in normal blood clotting. Supports the absorption of minerals into the bone tissue and contributes to the maintenance and maintenance of strong bones.
Calcium> 423% of RDA
Supports blood clotting. Helps to keep the skeleton and teeth strong and is good for the muscles. Supports the energy level.
Phosphorus> 249% of RDA
Contributes to the normal functioning of cell membranes and the maintenance of strong bones. Promotes energy metabolism.
Iron> 157% of RDA
Supports the normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin, contributes to the process of cell renewal, aids the immune system, has a beneficial effect on normal oxygen transport in the body and keeps the mind clear.
Iodine> 32% of RDA
Contributes to normal thyroid hormone production and thyroid function.
Copper> 240% of RDA
Supports iron transport in the body, is good for the nervous and immune systems and helps protect body cells.
Magnesium> 141% of RDA
Helps maintain strong bones, contributes to a good electrolyte balance and is good for concentration.
Manganese> 245% of RDA
Important for the normal formation of connective tissue in cartilage and bones, is good for the skeleton and works to protect against free radicals.
Zinc> 52% of RDA
Is conducive to concentration, good for hair and nails and helps to keep the skin healthy.
Celery juice box reviews
In het verleden maakte ik altijd zelf de bleekselderij sapjes. Maar je merkt en proeft dat deze sapjes van een veel betere kwaliteit zijn dan dat ik het zelf maak. Je proeft de pure smaak en op gegeven moment ga je de smaak zelf waarderen. Echt een aanrader om je zuur base balans te herstellen.
Joni from amstelveen on 8 July 2021