Store & defrost
- Frozen juices can be stored in the freezer at a temperature of at least -18°C for several months. Please note the best before date on the caps for the exact amount of time.
- Once defrosted, the juices remain fresh in the refrigerator at a temperature of up to 7°C for a maximum of 7 days.
- For optimal preservation of nutrients, we recommend that you drink the juice as soon as possible after defrosting.
- Defrosting in a refrigerator takes around 20-24 hours, depending on the temperature in the refrigerator and whether the frozen juices are placed close together.
- Can’t wait to taste your fresh juices? Defrost your first juice(s) in lukewarm water at a maximum temperature of 40°C.
Prices and delivery costs
- Each vegetable juice costs 4.60 per bottle (240 ml).
- Each vegetable soup costs 4.60 per bottle (320 ml).
- A shot costs 3.60 per jar (50 ml).
- With a Sapje subscription, you save 5, 10 or 15% on these prices.
- The prices of the juices, soups and shots include 9% VAT.
- Delivery in the Netherlands from 08:00-14:00, 12:00-18:00 or 17:00-22:00 costs 3.95.
- In Belgium, we deliver every Wednesday and Saturday from 08:00-18:00. The delivery charge for Flanders is 6.95 and the delivery charge for Wallonia is 19.99.