Celery juice box
Pure & organic celery juice for your immune system
With organic celery juice you give your immune system a big boost. Do you want to take advantage of the many health benefits of pure and fresh celery juice, but don’t have time to make it yourself? Then this box full of organic celery juices from our slow juicer is the ideal solution. They are made from nothing but the best quality organic celery, with just a little organic lemon zest for the flavor (and the extra vitamins).
Box with 24 bottles of super healthy celery juice
Celery juice has been hailed for its medicinal properties in recent years. Scientific research has shown that drinking celery juice regularly can work wonders for your immune system. Celery naturally contains large amounts of vitamins and beneficial mineral salts. But if you’ve ever chewed away a raw celery stalk, you know it’s not easy to eat a lot of it every day. Our organic celery juice is an excellent way to still take advantage of the health benefits of celery. It provides a high concentration of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
What Makes Celery Juice Healthy?
The health benefits of celery juice have been extensively described in scientific studies and media reports. The nutritional value of one bottle of our celery juice is therefore impressive. You will receive the following amounts of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants:
- 137% of the RDI for vitamin K.
- 120% of the RDI for vitamin C.
- 106% of the RDI for vitamin A.
- 58% of the RDI for potassium
- 38% of the RDI for vitamin B2
- 35% of the RDI for calcium
- 29% of the RDI for folic acid
- 20+% of the RDI for vitamins B1 & B6, copper, manganese and phosphorus
The health benefits of celery juice
Celery juice contains a unique combination of nutrients that boost your immune system, but it has even more benefits for your health. Celery juice is consumed for the following health benefits, among other things:
- it helps protect your body against bacteria, viruses, fungi, heavy metals, leftovers of medication and other harmful substances
- it helps protect your cells against free radicals that can cause cancer and cardiovascular disease, among other things.
- it helps regulate your blood pressure and blood sugar
- it promotes the functioning of your digestive system
- it supports the functioning of your muscles and nerves
- it contributes to strong bones and teeth
- it promotes healthy, elastic skin
- it gives extra energy and counteracts fatigue
- it promotes concentration, mood and sleep
- it contributes to a good acid-base balance in your body
The benefits of the Celery Juice Box from Sapje
- Advantages: A box of juices is 5% cheaper than the total amount of the same juices if you order them separately.
- Well-filled: With 24 celery juices you can go almost a whole month with juice
- Organic: This is 100% pure and organic celery juice, without added sugars and preservatives.
- Naturally healthy: The celery juices are hand-squeezed with the slow juicer and frozen in the shock freezer for optimal preservation of the healthy nutrients.
- Advantageous: A box of juices or shots is 5% cheaper than the total amount of the same juices or shots if you order them separately.
- Easy: Order the celery juice box online and decide for yourself where and when we deliver it. Then you only have to defrost the juices for a fresh, healthy and tasty result.
Nutrition factsNutritional value pertotal celery juice box
- 0 gr
- Saturated Fat
- 0 gr
- 177 gr
- Natural Sugars
- 88 gr
- 11,5 gr
- Food fibres
- 104 gr
Allergy information contains celery
Potassium> 695% of RDA
Good for blood pressure, supports normal muscle function and plays an important role in the functioning of the nerves.
Vitamin A> 1266% of RDA
Good for vision, and contributes to normal iron metabolism, helps care for the skin from the inside out and has a positive influence on the immune system.
Vitamin B1> 325% of RDA
Good for the heart, memory and concentration. Has a positive influence on the functioning of the nervous system.
Vitamin B2> 454% of RDA
Promotes energy metabolism, protects cells and helps reduce fatigue and tiredness.
Vitamin B3> 210% of RDA
Activates the natural energy in the body. Is important for healthy skin and a good memory. Helps reduce fatigue and tiredness.
Vitamin B5> 183% of RDA
Supports energy metabolism, helps to reduce fatigue and helps with tension.
Vitamin B6> 314% of RDA
Important for the formation of red blood cells, promotes energy metabolism, contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity and helps reduce fatigue.
Folic acid> 348% of RDA
Helps the body create and maintain new cells. Sufficient folic acid is particularly important for the formation of red blood cells.
Vitamin C> 1440% of RDA
Supports your immune system and is an anti-oxidant, protecting it against free radicals. Contributes to the formation of collagen, which is important for healthy blood vessels and beautiful skin. Is important for a well-functioning mind and the optimal functioning of the nerves.
Vitamin E> 92% of RDA
An antioxidant that strengthens the immune system. Helps protect body cells from damage caused by pollution and sunlight, among other things.
Vitamin K> 1648% of RDA
Promotes blood clotting. Supports the absorption of minerals in bone tissue and contributes to the formation and maintenance of strong bones.
Calcium> 423% of RDA
Promotes blood clotting. Helps to keep skeleton and teeth strong and is good for muscles. Helps energy levels.
Phosphorus> 249% of RDA
Contributes to the normal functioning of cell membranes and the maintenance of strong bones. Promotes energy metabolism.
Iron> 157% of RDA
Supports the formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin, contributes to the process of cell renewal, helps the immune system, has a beneficial effect on normal oxygen transport in the body and keeps the mind clear.
Iodine> 32% of RDA
Contributes to normal thyroid hormone production and thyroid function.
Copper> 240% of RDA
Supports iron transport in the body, is good for the nervous and immune systems and helps protect body cells.
Magnesium> 141% of RDA
Helps maintain strong bones, contributes to a good electrolyte balance and is good for concentration.
Manganese> 245% of RDA
Important for the normal formation of connective tissue in cartilage and bones, is good for the skeleton and works to protect against free radicals.
Zinc> 52% of RDA
Is conducive to concentration, good for hair and nails and helps to keep the skin healthy.