Green juice box
Healthy green juices for your daily vitamins
Do you want to support your health in a natural way? Then try this convenient box full of green vegetable juices. These juices, based on mainly green (leafy) vegetables, are full of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
Six super healthy green vegetable juices in one box
In this unique box you will find six different green vegetable juices from the Sapje range. They are not only distinguished by their green color, but also by their substantial amounts of healthy nutrients. Each bottle of Sapje’s vegetable juice contains 370 to 420 grams of vegetables, but green vegetables are predominate here. This box is ideal for the somewhat advanced vegetable juice drinker who loves pure vegetable flavors.
Contents of the Green Vegetable Juice Box from Sapje
The Green Vegetable Juice Box from Sapje consists of six different green vegetable juices that are a nice addition to your daily dose of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. The box contains four bottles of each of the following juices:
- Detox, rich in choline and thus helps cleanse your body. Also an excellent source of vitamins K, C, A, calcium, potassium, folic acid and much more!
- Recharge, strengthens your immune system with a mix of at least 10 different seasonal green (leafy) vegetables,
- Support, a juice based on mainly organic celery to strengthen your digestion and immune system,
- Fuel, a fresh and invigorating cucumber juice that consists of more than 97% vegetables,
- Wild, an adventurous juice from David Wolfe full of antioxidants from, among others, sea buckthorn berry, hemp leaf, dandelion leaf and nettle,
- Reboot, an exciting juice from Joe Cross in which green leafy vegetables are combined with tropical fruits such as pineapple and passion fruit. Very rich in manganese.
The benefits of the Green Vegetable Juice Box from Sapje
- Cheaper: A box of juices is 5% cheaper than the total amount of the same juices if you order them separately.
- Varied: The Green Vegetable Juice Box consists of six different types of vegetable juice.
- Well stocked: With 24 bottles of vegetable juices per box, you can spread these over a month.
- Organic: They are 100% pure and organic vegetable juice, without added sugars and preservatives.
- Naturally healthy: The vegetable juices are hand pressed with the slow juicer and frozen in the shock freezer for optimal preservation of the healthy nutrients.
- Easy: Order the box of vegetable juices online and decide for yourself where and when we deliver it. Then you only have to defrost the juices for a fresh, healthy and tasty result.
Nutrition factsNutritional value pertotal green vegetable juices box
- 15,2 gr
- Saturated Fat
- 3,2 gr
- 276 gr
- Natural Sugars
- 126 gr
- 7,8 gr
- Food fibres
- 104,2 gr
Allergy information contains celery & carrot
Potassium> 1051% of RDA
Good for blood pressure, supports normal muscle function and plays an important role in the functioning of the nerves.
Vitamin A> 1223% of RDA
Good for vision, and contributes to normal iron metabolism, helps care for the skin from the inside out and has a positive influence on the immune system.
Vitamin B1> 585% of RDA
Good for the heart, memory and concentration. Has a positive influence on the functioning of the nervous system.
Vitamin B2> 486% of RDA
Promotes energy metabolism, protects cells and helps reduce fatigue and tiredness.
Vitamin B3> 245% of RDA
Activates the natural energy in the body. Is important for healthy skin and a good memory. Helps reduce fatigue and tiredness.
Vitamin B5> 297% of RDA
Supports energy metabolism, helps to reduce fatigue and helps with tension.
Vitamin B6> 461% of RDA
Important for the formation of red blood cells, promotes energy metabolism, contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity and helps reduce fatigue.
Folic acid> 1034% of RDA
Helps the body create and maintain new cells. Sufficient folic acid is particularly important for the formation of red blood cells.
Vitamin C> 1645% of RDA
Supports your immune system and is an anti-oxidant, protecting it against free radicals. Contributes to the formation of collagen, which is important for healthy blood vessels and beautiful skin. Is important for a well-functioning mind and the optimal functioning of the nerves.
Vitamin E> 215% of RDA
An antioxidant that strengthens the immune system. Helps protect body cells from damage caused by pollution and sunlight, among other things.
Vitamin K> 6019% of RDA
Promotes blood clotting. Supports the absorption of minerals in bone tissue and contributes to the formation and maintenance of strong bones.
Calcium> 756% of RDA
Promotes blood clotting. Helps to keep skeleton and teeth strong and is good for muscles. Helps energy levels.
Fluoride> 91% of RDA
Contributes to strong teeth and supports the mineral balance in tooth enamel.
Phosphorus> 319% of RDA
Contributes to the normal functioning of cell membranes and the maintenance of strong bones. Promotes energy metabolism.
Iron> 446% of RDA
Supports the formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin, contributes to the process of cell renewal, helps the immune system, has a beneficial effect on normal oxygen transport in the body and keeps the mind clear.
Iodine> 261% of RDA
Contributes to normal thyroid hormone production and thyroid function.
Copper> 720% of RDA
Supports iron transport in the body, is good for the nervous and immune systems and helps protect body cells.
Magnesium> 315% of RDA
Helps maintain strong bones, contributes to a good electrolyte balance and is good for concentration.
Manganese> 1170% of RDA
Important for the normal formation of connective tissue in cartilage and bones, is good for the skeleton and works to protect against free radicals.
Zinc> 324% of RDA
Is conducive to concentration, good for hair and nails and helps to keep the skin healthy.