Healthy vegetable juices that support your immune system*
Do you want to support your resistance in a natural way? Then try this handy box full of organic vegetable juices and shots based on spices and fruits. These are rich in vitamins and minerals such as vitamin C, vitamin A, copper and zinc, which contribute to a good resistance *. They are also a great source of several antioxidants, including vitamin E and manganese, which help protect your body from free radicals.
Healthy vegetable juices that support your immune system
The vegetable juices and shots in our resistance box are all rich in vitamins and minerals that benefit your resistance. Due to the high content of vitamins A and C, folic acid and copper, they support your immune system and contribute to a good resistance. The juices and shots in this resistance box are therefore the ideal addition to your healthy lifestyle.
Box with three shots and five vegetable juices for your immune system
In this special box you will find five different vegetable juices and three shots from the Sapje range. We have specifically selected juices and shots with nice amounts of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that support your immune system, such as vitamin C, vitamin A and copper. The great thing is that the nutrients they contain benefit your resistance in a completely natural way. Many dietary supplements contain unnatural additives, such as fillers. These vegetable juices and shots are 100% pure and organic. Each bottle of Sapje vegetable juice contains all the goodness from 370 to 420 grams of vegetables, with a little fruit, herbs and spices. The shots are super concentrated. With just one or two sips, you’ll get a whole load of healthy nutrients.
Contents of the Health Box from Sapje
The Resistance Box from Juice consists of five vegetable juices and three shots that all support your resistance. In the box you will find the following organic vegetable juices and shots:
- Detox, contains, among other things, more than 100% of the RI of vitamins K and C and calcium. It also contains choline, which supports the cleansing effect of your liver.
- Recharge, a mix of at least 10 different seasonal green (leaf) vegetables, including more than 100% of the RI of vitamin K, nice amounts of vitamins A & C and the minerals potassium, iron, copper, manganese and iodine.
- Reboot, a juice with more than 100% of the RI of vitamins C and K and manganese.
- Sunny, a beetroot and bell pepper juice with more than 100% of the RI of vitamin C and also nice amounts of vitamin A, vitamin K, copper, potassium and manganese.
- Power, a strong tomato juice. Rich in vitamins A, C, K and folic acid, iodine, copper, potassium, and much more.
- Immunity, a spicy and powerful ginger shot packed with vitamin C and other antioxidants.
- Antioxidant, a fresh and sour shot based on different types of wild berries and pomegranate. Rich in antioxidants such as vitamins C and E.
- Kick, invigorating turmeric juice full of antioxidants, such as vitamin C and copper, which help protect your body against free radicals.
The advantages of the Health Box from Sapje
- Advantage: A box of juices or shots is 5% cheaper than the total amount of the same juices or shots if you order them separately.
- Varied: The Health Box consists of ten different types of vegetable juice.
- Well stocked: With 22 bottles of vegetable juice and 4 shots per box, you can go almost a month with all the juices.
- Organic: This is 100% pure and organic vegetable juice, without added sugars and preservatives.
- Naturally healthy: The vegetable juices and shots are pressed by hand with the slow juicer and frozen in the shock freezer for optimal preservation of the healthy nutrients.
- Easy: Order the box online and decide for yourself where and when we deliver it. Then you only have to defrost the juices for a fresh, healthy and tasty result.
- “Our juices are an excellent addition as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.”
Nutrition factsNutritional value pertotal resitance box
- 20,7 gr
- Saturated Fat
- 5,5 gr
- 426 gr
- Natural Sugars
- 212 gr
- 8,4 gr
- Food fibres
- 125 gr
Allergy information contains celery & carrot
Potassium> 931% of RDA
Good for blood pressure, supports normal muscle function and plays an important role in the functioning of the nerves.
Vitamin A> 1015% of RDA
Good for vision, and contributes to normal iron metabolism, helps care for the skin from the inside out and has a positive influence on the immune system.
Vitamin B1> 385% of RDA
Good for the heart, memory and concentration. Has a positive influence on the functioning of the nervous system.
Vitamin B2> 283% of RDA
Promotes energy metabolism, protects cells and helps reduce fatigue and tiredness.
Vitamin B3> 200% of RDA
Activates the natural energy in the body. Is important for healthy skin and good for memory. Helps reduce tiredness and fatigue.
Vitamin B5> 257% of RDA
Supports energy metabolism, helps to reduce fatigue and helps with tension.
Vitamin B6> 486% of RDA
Is important for the formation of red blood cells, promotes energy metabolism, contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity and helps reduce fatigue.
Folic acid> 822% of RDA
Helps the body create and maintain new cells. Folic acid supports, among other things, the production of red and white blood cells.
Vitamin C> 2090% of RDA
Supports your immune system and is an antioxidant, which protects against free radicals. Contributes to the formation of collagen, which is important for healthy blood vessels and healthy skin. Contributes to a clear mind and the proper functioning of the nerves.
Vitamin E> 346% of RDA
Is an antioxidant. Helps protect body cells against damage from pollution and sunlight, among other things.
Vitamin K> 2516% of RDA
Helps in normal blood clotting. Supports the absorption of minerals into the bone tissue and contributes to the maintenance and maintenance of strong bones.
Calcium> 514% of RDA
Supports blood clotting. Helps to keep the skeleton and teeth strong and is good for the muscles. Supports the energy level.
Phosphorus> 191% of RDA
Contributes to the normal functioning of cell membranes and the maintenance of strong bones. Promotes energy metabolism.
Iron> 329% of RDA
Supports the normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin, contributes to the process of cell renewal, aids the immune system, has a beneficial effect on normal oxygen transport in the body and keeps the mind clear.
Iodine> 477% of RDA
Contributes to normal thyroid hormone production and thyroid function.
Copper> 530% of RDA
Supports iron transport in the body, is good for the nervous and immune systems and helps protect body cells.
Magnesium> 227% of RDA
Helps maintain strong bones, contributes to a good electrolyte balance and is good for concentration.
Manganese> 1085% of RDA
Important for the normal formation of connective tissue in cartilage and bones, is good for the skeleton and works to protect against free radicals.
Zinc> 226% of RDA
Is conducive to concentration, good for hair and nails and helps to keep the skin healthy.