Healthy vegetable juices during and after your pregnancy
Do you want to support your body naturally before and after your pregnancy? Then try this convenient box full of organic vegetable juices. They are rich in vitamins and minerals that you can now use, such as:
- folic acid (vitamin B11)
- vitamin C
- vitamin B6
- vitamin K.
Super healthy vegetable juices in one box
The Sapje Pregnancy Box consists of ten different vegetable juices with a cleverly selected nutrient profile for natural support during your pregnancy. In the box you will find the following organic vegetable juices:
- Fuel, a fresh and invigorating cucumber juice that consists of more than 97% vegetables. It provides a whopping 82% of your daily dose of folic acid. Also very rich in vitamin K, which is important for your blood clotting.
- Detox, contains more than 100% of the RDI K, C, calcium and choline and almost half of your daily dose of folic acid.
- Recharge, a mix of at least 10 different seasonal green (leafy) vegetables, including more than 100% of the RDA of vitamin K, 62% of the RDA of folic acid, and good amounts of vitamins A & C and the minerals potassium, iron, copper, manganese and iodine.
- Sunny, a juice with yellow beet and bell pepper with more than 100% of your RDA of vitamin C and 49% of your RDA of folic acid.
- Power, a powerful tomato juice rich in vitamins A, B6, C, E, K and folic acid, iodine, copper, potassium, and much more.
- Reboot, a juice with more than 100% of the RDI of vitamin C, vitamin K and manganese. Good for your resistance.
- Energy, a powerful juice with beetroot, purple carrot and purple kale that provides a nice mix of vitamins A, C, K, B6 and folic acid, potassium and manganese.
- Wild, a juice full of wild plants and fruits that is rich in vitamins K, C, A and B6 and the minerals potassium, copper, manganese, iron. Also a good source of folic acid, calcium, magnesium and zinc.
- Recover, a sweet and sour juice with beet and cherries full of vitamin A and potassium, manganese, vitamin C, folic acid and copper.
- Boost, a fresh sour carbon juice that supports your digestion and immune system, among other things. A great source of vitamin A, vitamin K, folic acid, manganese and copper.
The benefits of Juice’s Pregnancy Box
- Advantage: A box of juices is 5% cheaper than the total amount of the same juices if you order them separately.
- Varied: The Pregnancy Box consists of ten different types of vegetable juice.
- Well stocked: With 24 bottles of vegetable juice per box you can go almost a whole month with juices.
- Organic: This is 100% pure and organic vegetable juice, without added sugars and preservatives.
- Naturally healthy: The vegetable juices are hand pressed with the slow juicer and frozen in the shock freezer for optimal preservation of the healthy nutrients.
- Easy: Order the box of vegetable juices online and decide where and when we deliver it. Then you only have to defrost the juices for a fresh, healthy and tasty result.
- 1669 Kcal
- 75 gr
- 15,2 gr
- Saturated Fat
- 3,1 gr
- 278 gr
- Natural Sugars
- 126 gr
- 7,9 gr
- Food fibres
- 103 gr
Allergy information contains carrot and celery
Potassium> 1059% of RDA
Good for blood pressure, supports normal muscle function and plays an important role in the functioning of the nerves.
Vitamin A> 1502% of RDA
Good for vision, and contributes to normal iron metabolism, helps care for the skin from the inside out and has a positive influence on the immune system.
Vitamin B1> 388% of RDA
Good for the heart, memory and concentration. Has a positive influence on the functioning of the nervous system.
Vitamin B2> 347% of RDA
Promotes energy metabolism, protects cells and helps reduce fatigue and tiredness.
Vitamin B3> 258% of RDA
Activates the natural energy in the body. Is important for healthy skin and a good memory. Helps reduce fatigue and tiredness.
Vitamin B5> 330% of RDA
Supports energy metabolism, helps to reduce fatigue and helps with tension.
Vitamin B6> 579% of RDA
Important for the formation of red blood cells, promotes energy metabolism, contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity and helps reduce fatigue.
Folic acid> 1190% of RDA
Helps the body create and maintain new cells. Sufficient folic acid is particularly important for the formation of red blood cells.
Vitamin C> 1884% of RDA
Supports your immune system and is an anti-oxidant, protecting it against free radicals. Contributes to the formation of collagen, which is important for healthy blood vessels and beautiful skin. Is important for a well-functioning mind and the optimal functioning of the nerves.
Vitamin E> 313% of RDA
An antioxidant that strengthens the immune system. Helps protect body cells from damage caused by pollution and sunlight, among other things.
Vitamin K> 4151% of RDA
Promotes blood clotting. Supports the absorption of minerals in bone tissue and contributes to the formation and maintenance of strong bones.
Calcium> 563% of RDA
Promotes blood clotting. Helps to keep skeleton and teeth strong and is good for muscles. Helps energy levels.
Fluoride> 66% of RDA
Contributes to strong teeth and supports the mineral balance in tooth enamel.
Phosphorus> 259% of RDA
Contributes to the normal functioning of cell membranes and the maintenance of strong bones. Promotes energy metabolism.
Iron> 418% of RDA
Supports the formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin, contributes to the process of cell renewal, helps the immune system, has a beneficial effect on normal oxygen transport in the body and keeps the mind clear.
Iodine> 395% of RDA
Contributes to normal thyroid hormone production and thyroid function.
Copper> 640% of RDA
Supports iron transport in the body, is good for the nervous and immune systems and helps protect body cells.
Magnesium> 281% of RDA
Helps maintain strong bones, contributes to a good electrolyte balance and is good for concentration.
Manganese> 1225% of RDA
Important for the normal formation of connective tissue in cartilage and bones, is good for the skeleton and works to protect against free radicals.
Zinc> 311% of RDA
Is conducive to concentration, good for hair and nails and helps to keep the skin healthy.